The KIT-3 is well suited for heavier prop builds or bodies over 6 feet tall. The twin spine design and crossbar at the waist help keep the frame rigid under increased loads. It provides you with all of the fittings needed to build a completely adjustable body frame.
It features adjustable shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, and neck. The spine is also articulated.
(10) SJ-1 Spider Joints
(2) UMB-1 Universal Mounting Bases
(5) 1 inch Schedule 40 PVC Tee fittings.
(1) 1 inch to 1/2" Schedule 40 pipe adapter.
(1) 4 inch length of 1/2" PVC pipe. (Fits most foam wig heads).
(28) Self drilling TEK screws.
Plans are included.
PVC PIPE IS NOT INCLUDED!
A 6 foot body armature requires approximately 12 feet of 1 inch Schedule 40 PVC pipe to construct.
Need help getting started ? Find plans for this kit HERE
Add (2) Spider Joints to your kit to install ankles and make it capable of crouching!