We are pleased to release our latest animated prop kit, the Animated Ground Breaker! It is an updated design of the original Animated Ground Breaker shown on our YouTube channel. We've had a lot of requests for a kit and it is finally here!
Please read the product description completely before ordering. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
Like all of our kits, we've taken the hassle and guesswork out of building animated props. With minimal care, this kit should last you a very long time. Should it ever need repair, most of the parts can be sourced locally. We will also continue to provide support and parts for any kit that we sell.
Items included in the Complete Kit:
(1) Machined aluminum motor base mount (completely assembled)
(1) 12 volt DC wiper motor (installed)
(1) 12 volt DC 5 amp wiper motor power supply with PWM Speed Controller (assembled)
(1) Assembled set of motor drive arms with hardware
(2) 1 inch PVC T fittings with reducers installed
(1) 1 inch PVC cross fitting with reducer and 4" x 1/2" PVC neck pipe
(1) 1 inch x 4 inch PVC spine with bronze bushings installed
(4) SJ-1 PVC Spider Joint fittings with fender washers installed
(1) Tube silicone grease
(26) Self drilling screws
(9) Wood Screws
(2) 2" x 2" steel L brackets with mounting hardware (2) 10/24 x 2" truss head machine screws (4) 10/24 nylon insert hex nuts
The Complete Kit also includes Precut and labeled:
(4) shoulders (2 inner, 2 outer)
(4) arms (2 upper arms, 2 forearms) forearms are predrilled
(4) sliders (2 upper 1/2 inch pipes, 2 lower 1 inch pipes)
What will I need to build this prop kit as shown here?
(1) 6" x 24" x 3/4" wood base (minimum needed)
All of the screws and hardware needed are included!
Head, Hands, and Clothing are not included!
Assembled kit is 21 inches tall (top of the neck pipe) and 38 inches from elbow to elbow at the lowest position.
Assembled kit is 27 inches tall (top of the neck pipe) and 31 inches from elbow to elbow at the highest position.
Tools needed to complete this build:
Straight edge ruler
An awl or a nail for marking holes
Hacksaw or PVC cutter (basic kit only)
1/16" drill bit
3/16" drill bit
1/2" wood paddle bit
Phillips head bit